COUNTDOWN IS ON FOR THE MEZZE FESTIVAL
The International Mezze Festival, which we, as Akra Hotels, initiated in 2017, will be held for the 4th time this year on October 15, 2022.
Each of the participating businesses is a well-known, top-ranking and featured restaurant known for their delicacies in the respective segments.
- 7 Mehmet (Antalya)
- Afitap (Ankara)
- Akra (Antalya)
- Bağarası Restaurant (Bodrum)
- Balıkçı Sabahattin (İstanbul)
- Balmumu (İzmir)
- Cal Pep (Barcelona)
- Chayote (Kaş)
- Feriye (İstanbul)
- Girida Port (Fethiye)
- Hışvahan (Gaziantep)
- Konak (Hatay)
- Le Pecheur (Beirut)
- TheLifeCo Restaurant (Antalya)
- Yalova Restaurant (Çanakkale)
- And more…
- Delicious mezzes will be served between 20.00-22.00.
- Unlimited local beverage within the concept will be served between 20.00-24.00.
Terms and Conditions
- Any persons aged under 18 cannot be admitted. (Since the alcoholic beverages will be served on the festival area, the Hotel security officers are entitled to ask you to produce your ID card, and to deny access by any person aged under 18. )
- Room price includes two festival ticketes.
- There is an unnumbered seating plan. The choice of place in the allocated areas is free.
- Unlimited local drinks for 4 hours and appetizers prepared by the venues are included in the ticket price.
- Ticket control will be done by scanning the QR code at the entrance of the event, the ticket must be shown.
- Photographing and video recording will be made during the festival. Anyone who purchases a ticket is deemed to have agreed to be viewed. The organization firm has the right to share, publish and use visual content for advertising purposes.
- The organization firm reserves the right not to admit the persons it deems unsuitable for the event to the event venue by refunding their ticket price.
For further information: www.mezefestivali.com